Nicole T, Senior Artist, MAC Australia, has translated the beauty looks from show to show at this years Mercedes-Benz Fashion Festival Sydney. See below her top tips on how you can rock the Ready-To-Wear Runway.
Now THIS is the way to bring health and vitality to the skin in a super cool way. Fresh creamy skin is glazed with warm rust tones across the forehead, cheeks, nose and lips for a monochromatic amber light complexion.
1. Conceal only where needed with Mineralize Concealer (undereyes to brighten, around nose and over blemishes)
2. Brush brows into place with Clear Brow Set, for hold and also to warm up the hairs slightly to blend into the skin tone.
3. Use Shadester Sculpting Powder and a large fluffy eye shadow brush and blend through the sockets of the eyes out to the temples and softly up to the brows, with a large fluffy brush take over the cheekbones and bridge of the nose lightly, over the forehead and down the neck
4. Follow this with Coppertone Powder Blush in the same spots to give the colour tone a slight rusty peach tone
5. Use Mineralize Skinfinish Powder in Soft and Gentle and brush over entire complexion and collarbones lightly for a golden sheen
6. Deepen lips that are patted down with Fresh Brew Lipstick with Boldly Bare Lipliner all over lips.